DO WHAT YOU LOVE as a Visual Merchandiser at our Ashley HomeStore!
The Showroom Visual Merchandiser will coordinate, design and display all store merchandise to aid in generating and promoting the sale of furniture and accessories. This position is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the store interior. We are looking for a creative retail Visual Merchandiser to increase sales, get buyers attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience. The goal is to use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximize profitability.
The Store Visual is responsible for the in-store oversight and implementation of all merchandising strategies consistent with the Companys goals of creating an enjoyable, easy shopping experience to ensure new and repeat business.
- Responsible for the overall presentation of the showroom
- Executes floor set changes including new and discontinued items
- Create, execute and audit product tagging and point of purchase (POP) materials.
- Actively participate in the visual training program.
- Implement changes consistent with the stores layout plan, customer demands and product focus.
- Participate in the quarterly floor setting process; rearrange and move display furniture when needed.
- Assist in cataloging damaged goods, completing the damaged goods report and processing items for return.
- Adhere to the Companys safety procedures and guidelines.
- Develop high levels of knowledge on all Company products, promotions and store functions.
- Demonstrate the Companys Core Values in the performance of all job functions.
- 1 + years experience in interior design or as a visual merchandiser in retail Home Furnishing
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
- BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar