MANGO is a multinational fashion company that designs, manufactures and markets clothing and accessories. At Mango, we inspire and unite through our passion for style and culture. We are in 118 countries and our online presence extends to more than 80 countries. Our team is made up of people of 112 nationalities.
In our team, we are proactive and dynamic, with communication skills and we are always open to new challenges. We are a young and multicultural team, we love the good vibes we have and we work together to achieve results. We are informed of trends and current events in the retail world.
For our newly opened MANGO store located at Los Cerritos Center in Cerritos, California, we are currently recruiting for a FULL TIME STORE VISUAL MERCHANDISER to join our team!
You will be responsible for displaying new incoming pieces as we are receiving hundreds of new products every week. This individual will ensure that store is set up in an attractive manner in accordance with MANGO's standards in order to maximize sales.
- Knowledge of displaying product in a way that creates a clear story of the brand and highlights its seasonal trends.
- Superior organizational skills to handle many pressing priorities with ease in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform store changes in a quick and orderly manner while abiding to MANGO's guideline expectations.
- Be aware of the customer profile, the product potential and the commercial strategies of competitors.
- Communicate with the team about new products, merchandising changes and make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments.
- Collaborate with and support the visual management team on specific store duties.
- Ensure the quality of the garments through maintaining and steaming merchandise as needed.
What makes us special?
- You will be part of a leading company in the fashion industry, dynamic and in full innovation
- Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment
- Uniform per season
- Constant development opportunities with varied challenges that generate on-the-job learning
- Insurance Benefit: You only pay 40% of the value!
- 401(K) Pension Plan
- Holidays + Floating Holidays
- Vacation Days
- KPI Metric Bonus Incentive
If you are passionate about fashion, have great communication skills and the ability to work well both as part of a team and alone this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This role will allow you to develop both professionally in a dynamic fashion environment.
Apply now and begin a successful career within MANGO.
You got it?
We like you!