Visual Merchandiser, Adidas Factory Outlet, East Kilbride
The adi family in our retail stores is the beating heart of this company. They are the first point of contact with our consumers and the face of the brand. Whether you work in one of our global offices, distribution centres, or in our retail stores they all play an integral part in keeping the spirit of this company alive.
Everything we do is rooted in sports and we have adopted 6 key values that we not only practice on the pitch but off the pitch too.
SO HOW WE WILL WIN
COURAGE- TAKE THE SHOT -Speak up when you see an opportunity and step up when you see a need.
OWNERSHIP- PICK UP THE BALL -Be proactive, take responsibility, and follow through!
INNOVATION- ELEVATE TO WIN -Be curious, test, and learn new and better ways of doing things.
WHILST WE PLAY FAIR WE ENCOURAGE
TEAM PLAY- WIN TOGETHER -Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset
INTEGRITY-PLAY BY THE RULES -Hold yourself and others accountable to our company's standards
RESPECT- VALUE ALL PLAYERS-Display empathy, be inclusive, and show dignity to all
AS A VISUAL MERCHANDISER IN OUR EAST KILBRIDE STORE YOUR TYPICAL WEEK WILL LOOK LIKE THIS
- Regular documented feedback of VM in-store to the Regional VM Manager
- Cascade information was given by the Regional VM Manager to the Store Manager and Store staff through training and meetings.
- Participate in team meetings and team huddles to understand needs and give feedback to the RVMM regarding store requests.
- Drive layout decisions - bubble and micro plans and implement as agreed
- Ensure the store complies with WE standards and guidelines to provide a brand shopping experience to all consumers
- Ensure all windows are presented to high standards including mannequin dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming, and price communication
- In charge of creating clear Shop-In-Shop to emphasize category presentation
- Responsible for ordering and ensuring the correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools
- Dress in-store mannequins and place props correctly
- Apply and maintain Brand Retail and VM Standards
- Monthly submission on VM Compliance tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system
- Update weekly the Space Management Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement. Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft common action plan
- Flawless execution of Marketing activities aligned with the marketing department.
- Returns and correctly stores unused equipment including fixtures, mannequins, props & graphic frames
- Manage fixtures with care to avoid damages
- Attendance at bi-monthly VM team meetings
- Quarterly showroom set-up support if requested
- Involvement in development opportunities as requested by RVMM
- 1 year of dedicated VM experience
We are always looking for curious, passionate, and ambitious people to join our teams so, if you to work for the best sports brand in the world and believe in a work culture that has similar values to adidas we want to hear from you!