Visual Merchandiser Asistant
At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well”. The primary purpose of the US Visual Merchandiser Assistant is to support the US Visual Merch Manager in ensuring the overall US visual proposition is executed according to brand guidelines. The US VM Assistant will support a range of tasks in the office as well as travel to stores, from admin and communication to installations and product moves.
- Assist US VM Manager with store-level tasks.
- Follow up with stores regarding communications on POS needs.
- Visit stores during window installs and seasonal changes to help execute updates.
- Communicate with store teams on floorplans, styling, directive, displays, and merchandising - engage and share best practice with store teams.
- Meet weekly with US VM Manager to discuss upcoming projects and business needs.
- Gather feedback from store teams and provide a recap to the US VM Manager.
- Execute brand directives and updates - ensuring stores are to brand standards.
- Visual Merchandising experience is ideal- 2 years of experience at least
- Retail experience with exposure to the product, merchandising, and styling.
- Ability to read directives and follow guidance to execution.
- Education or experience in the design/creative field is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe
- Comfortable using ladders, tools, and carrying large props to install displays
- Understanding of product categories and flow of formal to casual within menswear fashion
- Ability to handle different projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Confident communicating at various levels from senior leadership to store associates
- A positive, proactive, and flexible attitude
- Demonstrate initiative to take on additional projects and learn new systems
About us...https://www.charlestyrwhitt.careers/Charles Tyrwhitt is an inclusive employer, we look forward to receiving your application!
This role requires in-person attendance.