Visual Merchandiser | Associate Buyer
Weekend Max Mara
Costa Mesa, CA, USAPosted 1 month ago
Full timeRetail & Wholesale
- Assess store visual standards to help elevate visual presentations supporting the execution of the Company’s Lookbook, window displays, and floor sets. Assist and oversee all in-store rollouts and introduction of new seasonal collections.
- Ensure all stores maintain visual integrity by remerchandising in-store visual moments to help build overall sales based on consumer preferences, seasonal trends, sales attraction, and inventory metrics.
- Orchestrate the selection, delivery, and installation of all props and fixtures from various international suppliers while managing expenses yet maximizing brand visibility and client engagement.
- Maintain all current in-store signage ensuring correct and accurate communication is being used. Coach, influence, and inspire stylists with new collections to improve strategic selling and styling techniques.
- Manage Company’s educational platform and work with Managers to ensure stylists are properly educated on collections. Possess clear knowledge on inspirations and stories behind pieces.
- Curate a thoughtful selection of looks for in-store and offsite events and fashion shows to strengthen brand awareness. This includes but not limited to, pulling, loading, unloading, transporting of merchandise and props, and styling of models, etc.
- Collaborate with Store Management to ensure that in-store lighting, plants, music, paint, and overall esthetic, etc. are of high quality and of the Company standards. Consult with the proper departments or vendors if maintenance is needed.
- Partner and assist with the buying process of seasonal collections. Utilize sales analytics to make better buying decisions based on clientele preferences and customer market. Evaluate consumer demand and seasonal trends to maximize sell through and minimize loss.
- Partner with cross functional team members to mitigate any potential delays in product flow and communicate changes to finance, corporate team, and store management.
- Assist with weekly merchandise transfers. Partner with stores and IT department to ensure that transferred merchandise is successfully pulled, shipped, and properly received into inventory. Assist stores with bi-annual physical inventory processes ensuring that all merchandise is properly accounted for.
- Replenish and reorder merchandise, with great urgency and frequency, as needed based on anticipated projected sales.
- Help to determine markdown strategies and partner with Marketing Manager in obtaining information for creating marketing campaigns and promotions to elevate brand recognition.
- Additional duties as assigned by Vice President.