This role will support our retail stores with creating compelling women's visual displays to drive business to our retail locations. The visual merchandiser will require partnership with domestic and international offices to ensure a consistent visual messaging across all geographic doors.
*This role can be based either in Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX*
*Please apply with a portfolio*
- Support retail doors within geographic region to achieve visual standards in women's division
- Ensure stores are implementing visual directives as communicated by headquarters in Italy
- Travel to Brunello Cucinelli Monobrand, outlet and multibrand locations as required to ensure quality market presentation
- Support stores with ongoing window, table, rack, and mannequin styling and advise based on product sell through
- Partner with store managers to understand needs of each market and create displays that are relevant to each door
- Work cross functionally with Buying, Planning, and Retail Leadership to maximize sales opportunities
- Adapt Visual Guidelines to Market to reflect their assortment
- Support the events and marketing teams for styling and event execution such as in-store events, luncheons, fashion shows, boutique shop openings, charity events, social gatherings, etc.
- Travel to NY Showroom 2-4 times a year for seasonal training and/or Market support.
- Contribute to overall department success partnering with NY Showroom teams
- Meet Departmental deadlines and photo submission guidelines
Additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in visual merchandising, preferably within wholesale, retail, and outlet luxury apparel industry
- Ability to stand for five+ consecutive hours without assistance
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs on a regular and repeated basis without assistance
- Able to travel domestic and internationally
- Completed Vaccination regimen against COVID-19; those who may require a Religious and/or Medical exception/s will be made where appropriate to ensure compliance with Federal and State guidelines
- Must have women's VM experience with a luxury brand
Cucinelli is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Brunello Cucinelli makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.