Job Title: Visual Merchandiser
Client Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary/Pay Rate: $22.50 to $25.00/hr DOE
Firm, non-negotiable: No
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Are you a Visual Merchandiser that is skilled in transforming storefronts into captivating havens that draws customers in, ignite their desires, and compel them to buy? As a Visual Merchandiser for my famous apparal client, you can bring that vision to life.
• Prepare, process, and organize all apparel samples for visual merchandising and styling
• Maintain accurate, detailed inventories of all incoming & outgoing seasonal samples from the studio and styling
• Participate in the Studio seasonal set-ups in the capacity of fixturing, sample steaming & folding, and general set detailing
• Participate and manage the tear down process for seasonal set-ups after merchandising adaptations are completed and prepare the studio for upcoming projects
• Manage the process to send past season samples to cross-functional partners and charity. This includes carryover & markdown organization.
• Responsible for maintenance and organization of both styling and apparel stockrooms by back stocking, purging, and cleaning on an ongoing basis
• Responsible for maintenance of studio and work with creative team
• Manage and compile seasonal sample orders
• Assist in seasonal photoshoot carnet process
• Documenting window in-store looks and capsule photoshoots
• Develop strong business partner relationships with merchants, merchant assistants, and marketing team members to obtain samples for visual sets and styling needs
• Partner cross-functionally with merchant partners to process samples to distribute them to business partners in a timely manner
• Manage multiple projects at a time with the flexibility of being able to attend to urgent sample requests and re-prioritize tasks as needed
• Partner with Corporate Operations on visual studio needs during peak times including Product Adoption
• Be able to work with multiple teams at a time
• Own pre and post seasonal clean-up of the studio and stockrooms Organize hardware, sign holders, and other various visual elements on an as need basis
• Support all Product Adoption pre, present, and post set-ups
• Oversee incoming/out-going deliveries and communicate effectively with various delivery partners
• Must be detailed oriented, organized, self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be able to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions
• Ability to work independently while handling multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to work cross-functionally and develop business partner relationships to accomplish tasks. Demonstrate a sense of professionalism at all times
• Basic computer skills (MS Office)
• Be able to climb 12ft tall ladders and lift minimum of 50lbs
• 2-3 yrs stockroom or sales support experience
• Fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends into visual projects when needed
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $22.50 to $25 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world's biggest brands.
Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We're about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.