The Visual Associate is an integral part of support that strategizes and implements the merchandising of the store to help drive sales while ensuring proper visual standards. The Visual Associate is responsible in maintaining a visual atmosphere that conveys the Armani vision of fashion.
Description of Responsibilities:
* Possess an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
* Daily styling of mannequins, creating displays and merchandising the store
* Ensure maintenance of displays and that fixtures are clean and well maintained
* Responsible for development of relationships with all store personnel
* Cooperate with all departments to ensure smooth operation of store
* Manage events and presentations
* Participate in the inventory process, cycle counts and stock rotations as requested
* To ensure all merchandise and fixtures are handled appropriately
* Responsible for assessment and follow-up of store maintenance of fixtures & physical condition
* Ensure timely ordering and inventory of supplies
* Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
* Ensure proper ticketing and stocking of merchandise used for visual purposes
* Ensure correct inventory of all merchandise used for visual purposes
* College Degree Preferred
* 2+ years in related retail setting with visual or merchandise responsibilities
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* Strength – Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
* Movement – Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up, and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required for at least one had to operate registers and complete paperwork.
* Auditory & Vision – Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers, computers, etc.
The position requires significant demands on these physical requirements throughout the entire work shift.