At Chloe North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.Visual Merchandiser - Chloe, New York ShowroomRole Overview
Reporting to the Visial Merchandising and Project Manager this role will Coordinate and implement of all Chloe visual merchandising and display functions for retail boutiques and wholesale corners/doors including; sales staff training of general visual merchandising and display, developing standards and guidelines; handling display for special events and creative window projects for boutiques; installation coordination of seasonal themes and product launches.Responsibilities
- Manage visual merchandising display of all assigned retail and wholesale boutiques for Chloé in the US, focusing on the East Coast:
- Seasonal collection merchandising
- In season boutique merchandising Focus on merchandising support of key collections, limited editions, special launch.
- Implement and manage Window display
- Manage seasonal visual merchandising of SIS and department stores in the US for Chloé and See by Chloé:
- Work closely with partners, dissemination of seasonal guidelines.
- Secure bi-monthly display feedback
- Support store openings, renovations, and events.
- B.S. or B.A. degree with a specialization in Visual Merchandising
- At least 3-5 years Visual Merchandising experience working in the luxury/fashion retail sector
- Strong creative ability; ability to "think out of the box". Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize.
- Works effectively cross-departmentally with global headquarters, divisions and operations to manage company-wide visual merchandising projects
- Detail oriented, strong administrative and logistics skills
- Excellent communication skills, a high level of autonomy and adaptability required.
- Experience with SAP systems (or similar) a plus.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 50% Travel required
Richemont offers a generous compensation and benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Expected Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000
Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience.