Visual Merchandiser, Central South West
This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, the Company will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
TheVisual Merchandisersupports an active selling culture by ensuring that visual moments are set and maintained to the visual merchandising guide direction and inspirational for the guest to drive sales. They are experts in visual standards, which includes specific merchandising techniques, fixture blocking, lighting, and the implementation of all in-store marketing elements such as mannequins, navigational signs and all coordinated store environment signs that support events, seasons, holidays and in store promotions. This position is located in :Las Vegas, NV.
- Visiting retail stores, wholesale accounts and outlets in the assigned territory
- Producing design ideas for displays & floor plans
- Executing interior merchandising, floor moves and window fashion changes on a rotational basis
- Creating specific promotional displays, presentations, and event setups
- Analyzing & using store space wisely
- Providing feedback to management
- Moving & arranging display items from back inventory rooms to the store displays
- Assessing and reporting of shop maintenance of fixtures, visual materials, and overall physical condition of the shop to corporate
- Instructing sales associates on how to display product
- Overseeing window installations taking in & removing old displays
- Providing shop reports after each store visit with photo documentation
- Proficient user of all core systems & technologies.
- Previous retail experience in luxury market.
- Flexible, able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated and able to lift items up to 30lbs and sometimes more.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong fashion and styling sense
- Must be able to accept critique / feedback
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong time management skills
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat)
- Photography skills
- Travel to stores within region is required.
- Physical requirements:This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, standing for extended period of time; may occasionally involve stooping, sitting, kneeling, crouching and climbing step stools. Involves lifting of at least 30 lbs.
Digital portfolio will be required upon invitation to meet the hiring team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Ferragamo USA Inc. and its subsidiaries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability, or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
Ferragamo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.