Visual Merchandiser (Corporate)
Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices – that's our vision. It's a vision we've been implementing successfully since 1990. With our strong brands SIX, I AM, TOSH and several white and private labels, we're represented through over 24.200 sales areas in 21 countries worldwide. This makes beeline one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewelry and accessories. Over 3.200 dedicated employees ensure that we continue to open up new sales areas and markets, and that our fashionable product lines, are continually expanded.
With passion, responsibility and a high level of teamwork, we are growing…fast, and looking for enthusiastic and experienced people to help us on this remarkable journey!
Visual Merchandiser (Corporate)MissionTo drive profit and sales through ensuring consistent visual merchandising execution in all concession partners and providing feedback to relevant ISC departments.
ScopeThe Visual Merchandiser reports directly to the Visual Merchandising Manager - North America and has no direct reports. The position is responsible for assigned brands within North America and partners with conceptual VM and brand at international level.
- Achieve successful execution at POS level by creating timely and cohesive communications through calls, documents and Sales Force for the Operations team.
- Ensure consistent, quality execution at MM level through strategic support and follow through. Making sure assortment layouts, store layouts, standard decorations and marketing are all implemented according to given guidelines.
- Collaborate and proactively influence upcoming initiatives with Conceptual Visual Merchandiser and Brand achieve alignment with North America business KPI’s such as sales, productivity and cost control.
- Achieve successful coaching, training and execution by organizing and providing VM training for all new DMs/SBU members and leading regional/district group visual training sessions with continual support and follow up.
- Support the establishment of new partners through supporting Mallory and Operations with rollout deco execution and training with new decos and the monitoring of implementation.
- Provide extensive seasonal feedback and documentation to ISC regarding VM, Brand concepts and products from the previous season. Drive profitability by identifying key drivers in the US market and compiling seasonal reporting on strategic competitors in relation to product, marketing and trends.
- Demonstrate and support collaborative environment by establishing and managing key relationships with international and local strategic partners (KAM, Internal Ops and Allocation).
- Ability to read and implement visual merchandising documentation at POS level (First 30 days)
- Understand organizational workflows at country and international level (First 30 days)
- Effectively communicate via different media channels visual merchandising standards and strategies to sales operation team (First 60 days)
- Build strategic partnerships within international brand teams and regional level to gain alignment (First 90 days)
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience in visual merchandising and training
- Visual merchandising and decoration skills as well as sense for fashion & trends
- 25% of the job is travel; must be able to travel in North America and internationally
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Accountability – Does what he or she commits to without waiting for others; Supports and implements agreed decisions and solutions; Constantly tries to improve on the job; reacts constructively to feedback
- Collaborative Teamwork – Works collaboratively with others to achieve shared objectives; Develops internal and external trusting, professional relationships; Participates in cross-functional, collaborative projects
- Customer Care – Prioritizes customer service appropriately; Identifies and initiating opportunities to improve service
- Drives for Results – Takes on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency; Demonstrates high energy and enthusiasm when tackling tasks; Identifies areas for improvement that maximize impact and efficiency
- Effective Communication – Actively participates in discussions offering constructive perspective; Communicates in a professional manner even in stressful situations; Is tolerant and respectful of other’s opinions, ideas and concerns
- Managing Change – Rebounds from setbacks and adversity in a timely and professional manner; Actively supports new initiatives
- Personal Development – Takes personal responsibility for his/her own development; Does not blame others for personal lack of learning or growth; Reacts respectfully when receiving constructive feedback; Regularly acts on feedback from others.
To learn more about the beeline company and our brands, please visit:
Like Our Facebook PageFollow us on Twitter: @
beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer.