• 2 years retail visual merchandising or similar
• Proficient in Adobe, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup or similar software
• Associate’s degree preferred
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Implements and innovates upon store layout plan in order to best present the product range
• Maintains an organized and visually appealing environment for our customers
• Creates and maintains visual displays
• Devises, implement and executes effective merchandising strategies
• Utilizes space planning tools to ensure simplicity, cost-effectiveness and efficiency in store design
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
• JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-time
• BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
• HOURS 34-40 hrs wk
Whether you're part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.
*eligible starting at only 20 hrs/wk