Role Overview Reporting to the Visial Merchandising and Project Manager this role will Coordinate and implement of all Chloe visual merchandising and display functions for retail boutiques and wholesale corners/doors including; sales staff training of general visual merchandising and display, developing standards and guidelines; handling display for special events and creative window projects for boutiques; installation coordination of seasonal themes and product launches.
- Manage visual merchandising display of all assigned retail and wholesale boutiques for Chloé in the US, focusing on the East Coast:
- Seasonal collection merchandising
- In season boutique merchandising Focus on merchandising support of key collections, limited editions, special launch.
- Implement and manage Window display
- Manage seasonal visual merchandising of SIS and department stores in the US for Chloé and See by Chloé:
- Work closely with partners, dissemination of seasonal guidelines.
- Secure bi-monthly display feedback
- Support store openings, renovations, and events.
- B.S. or B.A. degree with a specialization in Visual Merchandising
- At least 3-5 years Visual Merchandising experience working in the luxury/fashion retail sector
- Strong creative ability; ability to "think out of the box". Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize.
- Works effectively cross-departmentally with global headquarters, divisions and operations to manage company-wide visual merchandising projects
- Detail oriented, strong administrative and logistics skills
- Excellent communication skills, a high level of autonomy and adaptability required.
- Experience with SAP systems (or similar) a plus.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 50% Travel required