Visual Merchandiser - Dallas Galleria 0779
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for demonstrating knowledge and love of the brand while ensuring each customer has an exciting and enjoyable experience. Brand Ambassadors bring a positive attitude and service mentality to every interaction in an effort to delight the Forever 21 shopper.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment as customers enter or exit the store.
- Immediately responds to customer inquiries and needs. Proactively seeks opportunities to deliver a great customer experience. Assists in the location, availability and selection of merchandise.
- Uses basic selling techniques to engage with the customer.
- Introduces current sales, promotions, credit card applications and other brand initiatives to gain customer’s loyalty.
- Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting and Styling, and Thanking).
- Completes sales transactions and maintains proper accountability at registers.
- Processes merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines.
- Speaks positively about the brand, about our customers, and about other team members.
- Demonstrates initiative, teamwork and ownership in every interaction.
- Maintains the visual standards for the selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays and presentations.
- Assists in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices.
- Shares feedback and ideas with management that will help improve the processes in the store.
- Adapts to an environment that changes quickly while managing multiple tasks.
- Provides support for all cross-functional departments.
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience and previous cash handling experience is preferred.
- Must be energetic and charismatic.
- Must have strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure interactions are conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business which may include the closing shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and working with cleaning chemicals.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).