Our client, an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer, is looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join their team San Francisco, California! You will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing window and in-store displays for both online and brick and mortar retail stores.
*This role is a 1-year contract to start with the opportunity extend or convert*
*Onsite in San Francisco, CA*
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing window and in-store displays for both online and brick and mortar retail stores.
- Visual Merchandisers must combine their creativity and artistic flair with technical know-how to set up displays that maximize the space of the store while effectively catching the eye and appealing to the senses of their target customers.
- Their main goals are: (1) create and maintain an image for a department or store that resonates with their target customers, (2) increase customer traffic in the store, and (3) guide their customers' browsing through merchandise placement and store layout to result in an eventual sale.
- A bachelor's degree in Visual and/or Fashion Merchandising, Graphic Design, Applied Design, or a related field is usually required.
- Retail experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.