BIASA Group is a beautiful boutique and label inspired by Indonesian lifestyle and Italian design ethos, we were the first on the island to offer visitors and residents sophisticated resort-wear collections along with treasures from around the world: hand-cast homeware, artisan pieces, and exotic handmade furnishings.
We are looking for an innovative PART-TIME VISUAL MERCHANDISER to assist in generating sales through creative retail displays that capture buyers’ attention, with the goal of providing an excellent in-store experience. You will actively implement the Visual Identity to make BIASA a destination to shop for fashion. As creative and innovative thinkers, you will use your skills in visual design and space utilization to enhance the aesthetic appeal of window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays.
What you'll do?
- Creating visually attractive and attractive displays with the aim of increasing sales.
- Ensure the ambiance of stores is always fun, unique, artsy, and fashionable, according to our market target market.
- Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for window displays and in-store.
- Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, and in-store displays.
- Ensuring uniformity ambiance of displays across multiple store locations.
- Researching lifestyle and design trends that will support the visual merchandising strategy.
- Responsible for making a caption for each display in-store.
- Available at least 3 days/ week
- 2 years of Visual Merchandising experience in a high-end fashion retail /luxury environment
- Strong organizational skills, multitasking, and prioritizing capabilities
- Have a good taste for combination color
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Luxury branding awareness
- Fashion Styling experience is a plus