Visual Merchandiser - Dotti
A fantastic opportunity is currently available for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to implement and maintain merchandising campaigns for one of our biggest brands - Dotti. Auckland based, reporting into the Senior Regional Manager Dotti NZ, you will have the drive and passion to build great relationships with Store Managers to help them get the most out of their stores.
The Dotti brand is iconic and a high volume business. You must enjoy working at a very fast pace, dealing with volume and love to impart your influencing skills to enable our hardworking teams to grow sales.
Specifically you will:
- Refresh the stores appearance
- Coach and develop managers and staff to achieve desired merchandising standards
- Highlight any issues to Senior Regional Manager regarding store fixtures and fittings
- Provide feedback to Regional Managers regarding housekeeping and/or relevant merchandising/stock concerns
- Have the ability to provide logical and analytical thinking around driving sales
- Be a positive and proactive communication channel between store teams and NZ/Aus Support office
- Be an advocate for health and safety
To be successful in this role you will have experience from a similar role and possess strong creative ability with a keen eye for detailed styling, excellent communication skills with the ability to coach store managers. In addition, you must be able to prioritise and manage your workload without supervision and have strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
We reward and recognise excellence. You will receive a competitive market salary, company vehicle allowance and clothing discounts.
If a fast paced and exciting work environment is just your thing, apply now!