The Visual Merchandiser provides support to the inventory, merchandising and facility care functions to ensure that each guest has an exceptional store experience with our company. This involves assistance with inventory receipt, merchandise care, tagging, visual merchandising, product display, facility maintenance and quarterly floor setting. In addition, this position orders all incoming product, and is responsible for monthly cycle counts, and monitoring aged and discontinued product. The Store Merchandiser will generate and review regular inventory reports and collaborate with appropriate cross-functional teams to correct inventory issues.
The Visual Merchandiser is accountable for providing outstanding service and assisting in maintaining accurate inventories and showroom appearance to help the store achieve its volume and financial objectives.
- Assist the Visual Merchandiser in executing visually appealing, well-balanced store product displays.
- Create, execute and audit product tagging and point of purchase (POP) materials.
- Actively participate in the visual training program.
- Work with the visual merchandising and store teams to implement changes consistent with the store’s layout plan, customer demands and product focus.
- Participate in the quarterly floor setting process; rearrange and move display furniture when needed.
- Assist in cataloging damaged goods, completing the damaged goods report and processing items for return.
- Assist in organizing the store warehouse and maintaining its cleanliness.
- Provide merchandise carry-out service for customers, when needed.
- Participate in the biannual inventory and cycle- count processes.
- Adhere to the Company’s safety procedures and guidelines.
- Develop high levels of knowledge on all Company products, promotions and store functions.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only meeting specific job requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location