The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL
- Define, design, and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Create luxury retail expression with visual concepts that are consistent, appealing and eye-catching leading the customer through the entire store.
- Produce window displays, price displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result.
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas.
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image, and target market.
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Production and coordination of instore animation, events, pop-ups, podiums, and elements in relation to launches.
- Planning and execution of boutique openings
- Manage counter and furniture renovation and installation.
- Maintenance and ordering VM elements.
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
- Responsible for managing all financial elements on all projects including budget planning and follow up.
You Are Energized By
This is a position for a performance driven candidate with a curious and positive learning attitude toward new initiatives. It comes natural to you to act with flexibility, dedication, and independence. You also understand that excellence performance requires you to be on top of things at all times and going-the-extra mile mindset.
- BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar.
- Experience and proven track record of success as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays, and space utilization.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Proficiency in Excel and MS Office program.
- Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Highly service minded, customer centric mindset and work ethos.
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to solve complex situations.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in Danish and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in building relationships with colleagues and external partners.
- Ability to handle the pressures arising from having to meet deadlines and targets.
- Vector-work technical drawing package & 3D sketch-up skills would be a plus.
- Structured, organized with a detailed and systematic approach.
- Strong project management ability, juggling various projects at the same time.
- Understands costumer path & shopper experience’s rules.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Enthusiastic and innovative, try out and come with new ideas and processes.
If the description above fits you, then you might be the one we are looking for. Please don't hesitate to apply by submitting CV and Cover Letter where you describe why you are the right person for the position, and why you choose to apply with us.