Visual Merchandiser - Essex & Hertfordshire
Do you want to work for a company where sustainability is at the forefront in everything we do? A place where you will find endless career opportunities and the chance to explore a variety of roles across all our brands and around the globe? Do you want to join a team where you can make anything happen if you are curious and eager?
"Individually, our values may seem obvious. But put them together and our unique company culture is born. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act. Our values are based on respect for the individual and a belief in people's ability to use their initiative, and we encourage everyone to be themselves and respect others for who they are. These values help create an open and down-to-earth corporate culture that promotes collaboration and an entrepreneurial spirit"
Our values - H&M Group (hmgroup.com)
As well as personal development and individual growth, you will also receive generous and much valued benefits such as:
Discounts with all brands in the H&M group
Paid sick leave (after qualifying period) and annual leave
Annual Health Screening
Health & Wellbeing discounts
Interest Free Travel Loan
Long service extended holiday
Job descriptionJob Description
- Contract: Permeneant
- Hours: 39 [Full-time]
- Availability: [Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location:Essex & Hertfordshire Area
As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style. Implement the visual identity, driveRoutines
and support theTeam
deliver aCustomer First Experience
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- You support the store to achieve a customer first experience through creating a visual identity through the implementation according to H&M guidelines.
- You support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- You ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- You follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach our business targets, goals & budgets.
- 1-2 years Visual Merchandising and management experience
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- A passion for profitability and people
- ACustomer firstmindset