About Bergdorf Goodman
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years,
We are New York’s original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of “creative ingeniuses”
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman
Visual Merchandiser, Men’s / Women’s Store
- Create one of a kind, engaging, inspiring installations and presentations that support the company’s initiatives and align with the Bergdorf Goodman aesthetic.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining BG visual standards for the assigned floors/categories.
- Support the seasonal directives, trends set by fashion office, throughout the floor. Partner with the Fashion manager to assist with mannequin looks and styling directives.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends and cultural awareness.
- Maintain communication with buying line regarding adjacencies, brand partner requests, business opportunities and challenges to support the business.
- Communicate and provide direction and guidance to brand partners to ensure the overall client experience is excellent.
- Communicate with the selling and stock teams and the maintenance of their areas of responsibility.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work on your feet and capable of lifting (boxes, mannequins, etc.) as heavy as 50lbs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned to support business needs.
- Presentation Skills
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Process Management
- Personal Learning
- Technical Learning