We are searching for a part time Visual Merchandiser to work with our fast fashion client on their new store in Soho.
The Visual Merchandising Specialist is responsible for ensuring company directed visual merchandising (VM) strategies and standards are brought to life. This role executes product presentation, styling, and in-store marketing elements to optimize guests’ (i.e., customers) experiences. The Visual Merchandising Specialist implements key product stories, product placement strategies, and sell-through strategies by managing merchandise changes as well as product display and mannequin styling, in accordance with company standards and adapted to the individual store need. They also deliver a world-class guest experience on the floor.
Core Responsibilities of The Job
- Collaborate with store leadership to bring VM presentation and guest experience to life on the floor.
- Optimize guests’ experiences through consistent implementation of brand standards in key product stories, product placement strategies, and intuitive store navigation for a world-class, guest-centric experience.
- Execute powerful and visually appealing product presentation in accordance with company standards to enhance the guest experience and drive store sell through.
- Execute VM flips, including window activations, mannequin styling, signage, and label updates, and seasonal or weekly merchandise changes as well as company-driven product initiatives and campaigns, as directed.
- Connect with guests on the floor to assess their unique needs, provide technical product education, and incorporate omnichannel programs into a seamless end-to-end guest experience.
- Provide direct feedback and in-the-moment training related to brand standards, product placement, and visual display techniques to support team members’ ongoing learning and development.
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by establishing supportive working relationships with team members.
- 3+ years store visual merchandising experience.
- Strong merchant skills and a history of delivering financial results through visual execution.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Retail service experience specifically in trending apparel.
Target Hourly Range: $19-$23/hour