Pottery Barn is always looking for intelligent, imaginative and self-motivated people. We provide an exciting and creative work environment and a variety of opportunities for professional as well as personal growth.
As a Pottery Barn Visual Associate, you help create the customer's first impression of Pottery Barn. Visual Associates are an integral part of Pottery Barn’s success, giving us the ability to maintain our iconic merchandising standards, recognized as among the best in the industry.
The primary responsibility of a Pottery Barn Visual Associate is to assist the Visual ASM in executing & maintaining the visual standards and corporate merchandising presentations of the store. The Visual Associate may also be required to work as a Sales Associate as scheduled by the Store Manager.
- Execute visual standards according to company directives
- Maintain and present visual displays in an influential manner
- Produce quality work in a consistent, timely and organized manner
- Update/maintain visual displays as directed by new receipts and seasonal changes
- Grid fixtures /Adjust lighting
- Installation of window displays
- Execution of promotions & markdowns in a consistent, timely and organized manner
- Maintain department tools, supplies and visual equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Prior experience in retail merchandising in ready-to-wear or home, Visual Display, Fashion Merchandising and Design experience a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of diagrams
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, or independently with little direct supervision
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, dependent on business needs
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role, including frequent lifting and the use of ladders and other equipment
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
- Availability to work a minimum of three shifts per week, annual inventories and entire holiday season (November and December).
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
- Ability to operate POS system.
High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred.
**This position description is not inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and can be changed without notice.**
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85254: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location