If you have a zeal for life, a passion for professional success, and thrive in an environment that rewards performance while aligning with your creative vision, Furniture Row could be the job you were looking for that becomes the career of your life!
We are looking for driven individuals to join our team as a Visual Merchandiser!
Benefits Offered to Full-Time Visual Merchandisers:
- Aggressive Compensation Based on Performance
- 100% Performance Based Advancement if interested
- Comprehensive Training and Education Opportunities
- 5-Day Work Week
- Paid Vacation – 1 Year = 1 Week, 2 Years = 2 Weeks..
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Paid Life Insurance
Visual Merchandiser General Objectives:
At Furniture Row, our Visual Merchandiser will implement and maintain appropriate floor displays, in accordance with the Visual Merchandising Guidelines. Develop and grow accent sales (plants, pictures, lamps, mirrors, rugs, etc.).
The Visual Merchandiser should have a strong understanding of the marketing and visual merchandising budget and work within the budget parameters. They will implement visual merchandising displays and fixture presentations & will be involved in preparing for and presenting at retail meetings.
- Communication with store leadership to discuss and plan floor design, layout formats, display points, items to be displayed, and creative design flow of the store merchandise.
- Design window or internal displays based on a theme, style/trend, and advertising components.
- Obtain accessories in congruence with styles and trends while constructing displays to include: painting, wiring, design, layout, etc.
- Actively optimize lighting to display merchandise to reflect style/trends as well as showcasing the presentations to maximize customer engagement.
- Arrange ticketing and signage to enhance presentation of merchandise while reflecting advertising, promotional opportunities, and customer engagement.
- Set-up, maintain, and remove displays based on store leadership and advertising trends.
A minimum of 1 – 2 years practical interior design, display merchandising experience and/or an Interior design degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to train others to accessorize through knowledge of design, fashion, and new product/ development trends
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and provide own transportation
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays