Visual Merchandiser - Full-Time
EVEREVE inspires women to move forward in their fashion and in their lives by offering modern, curated piecesalong with expert stylingto ensure women feel confidently put together. Our 100+ stores, booming e-commerce business and a fast-growing subscription box service, Trendsend, reach over one million customers every year.
Living our core values and treating everyone with HEART (humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships, tenacity) creates a shared purpose and collaborative communityand it's also a key part of our success. Join our team to help shape the future of an ever-growing, ever-evolving brand!
We love fashion, but we love people more. As a Full-Time Merchandiser with us, you will brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised, visually engaging and brand appropriate store environment
Full-Time MerchandisersAct as an Ambassador of EVEREVEs mission and core values:
- Humility: The ability to recognize your value, strengths and weaknesses as well as the value of others.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and value the perspective and feelings of others.
- Authenticity: Embracing who you are, listening to yourself and making decisions based on personal conviction.
- Relationships: Developing genuine connections, lifting others up and following through on team commitments.
- Tenacity: The courage to try something new, persist through difficulty and seek solutions.
- Execute all weekly and monthly merchandising directives in partnership with store leadership and Regional Merchandise Manager/Director.
- Implement visual strategies to result in driving top line sales, create brand consistency and improve the overall customer experience. Based on the part time nature of this role, training is a key component to success. In partnership with the Store Manager, the Full-Time Merchandiser will be responsible for training standards and Operation Recovery to all Stylists. They will also work with the management team to make sure these standards are being upheld throughout the day/week and is a team responsibility.
- Assess sell through and replenish the styling floor focusing on outfitting and floorset integrity. This role will also work directly with the Inventory Specialist to execute markdowns, re-merchandise the styling floor and address the sale section (expanding/condensing) as necessary.
- Drive brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised, visually engaging, brand appropriate store environment
- Responsible for all visual installations
- Monthly Floorset (Based on hours: map out floor plan and lead store team)
- Window setups and mannequin updates
- Promotional setups
- In-store marketing updates
- Train store team on merchandising standards/operation recovery
- Restock product daily
- Assist Inventory Specialist with weekly markdowns and lead re-merchandising of sales floor and sale section as needed
- Maintain Visual Merchandising Sign Library and Storage of merchandising equipment (Hardware, mannequins, fixtures)
- Identify store/facilities needs and communicate with management and Regional Merchandising
- Clear and motivating communication style with strong presentation skills
- Collaborative and able to use creative problem-solving skills to arrive at a solution that is in the best interest of the brand and the customer experience
- Detail oriented while still maintaining excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently in stores/self-motivated
- Possess a level of creativity balanced with logic, organizational, and operational skills
- Visual merchandising retail experience specifically in womens clothing
- Must be able to climb a ladder as needed
- Must be able to lift 20-30 pounds