Visual Merchandiser - Full-Time
EVEREVE inspires women to move forward in their fashion and in their lives by offering modern, curated pieces—along with expert styling—to ensure women feel confidently put together. Our 100+ stores, booming e-commerce business and a fast-growing subscription box service, Trendsend, reach over one million customers every year.
Living our core values and treating everyone with HEART (humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships, tenacity) creates a shared purpose and collaborative community—and it's also a key part of our success. Join our team to help shape the future of an ever-growing, ever-evolving brand!
__________________________________________________________________________________Position OverviewWe love fashion, but we love people more. As a Full-Time Merchandiser with us, you will brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised, visually engaging and brand appropriate store environment
- Act and lead through our core values of humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships, and tenacity (HEART).
- Execute all weekly and monthly merchandising directives in partnership with store leadership and Regional Merchandise Manager/Director.
- Implement visual strategies to result in driving top line sales, create brand consistency and improve the overall customer experience. Training is a key component to success. In partnership with the Store Manager, the Full-Time Merchandiser will be responsible for training standards and Operation Recovery to all Stylists. They will also work with the management team to make sure these standards are being upheld throughout the day/week and is a team responsibility.
- Drive brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised, visually engaging, brand appropriate store environment. This also includes working with the Inventory Specialist to execute markdowns and address the sale section (expanding/condensing) as necessary.
- Responsible for all visual installations
- Monthly Floorset (Based on hours: map out floor plan and lead store team)
- Window setups and mannequin updates
- Promotional setups
- In-store marketing updates
- Train store team on merchandising standards/operation recovery
- Restock product daily
- Assist Inventory Specialist with weekly markdowns and lead re-merchandising of sales floor and sale section as needed
- Maintain Visual Merchandising Sign Library and Storage of merchandising equipment (Hardware, mannequins, fixtures)
- Identify store/facilities needs and communicate with management and Regional Merchandising
- Clear and motivating communication style with strong presentation skills
- Collaborative and able to use creative problem-solving skills to arrive at a solution that is in the best interest of the brand and the customer experience
- Detail oriented while still maintaining excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently in stores/self-motivated
- Possess a level of creativity balanced with logic, organizational, and operational skills
- Visual merchandising retail experience specifically in women’s clothing
- Must be able to climb a ladder as needed
- Must be able to lift 20-30 pounds
- Flex PTO: Enjoy a generous bank of PTO to plan and use as you need it
- Affordable Health Insurance: 80% employer-paid premiums for medical and dental for team members; 50% covered for eligible partners, spouses and dependents
- Parental Leave: Generous paid leave benefits for maternity, paternity and adoption to enjoy time with your growing family
- Flex Spending Accounts: Benefit from pre-tax savings for out-of-pocket healthcare or dependent/daycare costs
- Additional Insurance: Company paid life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- 401k + 5% Match: Contribute to your financial future and receive a 5% company match with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Fashion Discount: Enjoy a 40% discount on all EVEREVE product when you shop in our stores
- Culture of Purpose: Experience a culture of purpose rooted in our HEART Values – Humility, Empathy, Authenticity, Relationship and Tenacity
- Career Growth Opportunities: Tremendous opportunity for leadership development and growth within our rapidly growing company