VISUAL MERCHANDISER - FULL-TIME - QUIKSILVER - OUTRIGGER TABORA
We awaken the spirit of freedom and adventure by connecting boardriders around the world. We are the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company with a global portfolio of brands. We’re a team of 7,500 like-minded souls protecting what we love. The smell of the ocean. The sounds of the city you know so well. The perfect slope. The perfect wave. The perfect game. Ultimate freedom.
We lead with integrity and passion, we build an inclusive community, we protect our playgrounds and we play to win.
We are Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, RVCA, DC Shoes, Element, VonZipper, Honolua. We are BOARDRIDERS.
“Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans”The Challenge
Our Visual Merchandisers thrive in the retail environment! With direction from the Senior Visual Merchandiser, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the visual merchandising standards to achieve the company’s goals pertaining to brand image, product presentation, and product sell through.
We are seeking confident individuals who are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our brands and their store. If you have passion for Boardriders and connectivity to creative self-expression, Boardriders is the place for you.The Reward
Through our 7 unique brands, we are united as a one, big family celebrating diversity and inclusion all over the world. Every Boardrider shares the same passion of being part of action-sports industry and serving the environment we call home. This role offers multiple career development opportunities to grow within the business. The team will continually support you in your career development and prosperity.Our Benefits Include
- Generous discount on Boardriders products
- 3 paid volunteer days a year
- Opportunity to earn a sales bonus
- Customized training and development programs for every level of the retail organization
- A large network of multi-branded retail stores nationwide, allowing you the opportunity to progress and relocate throughout your career
- Unique staff events including industry competitions, brand and product nights, event invitations and more!
- 2 – 3 years of hands-on experience merchandising product and working with in-store fixture with 1 year in a management role
- Strong communication, influencing and time management skills.
- Strong fashion and styling sense
- Basic computer skills
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to multiple store locations.
- Must be able to do physical work: lift over 20lbs, work on ladders, endure standing for long periods of time
- Independent and self-motivated