Visual Merchandiser - Full-Time - Roxy - Outrigger
Job descriptionCOMPANY OVERVIEW:
We awaken the spirit of freedom and adventure by connecting boardriders around the world. We are the world's leading action sports and lifestyle company with a global portfolio of brands. We're a team of 7,500 like-minded souls protecting what we love. The smell of the ocean. The sounds of the city you know so well. The perfect slope. The perfect wave. The perfect game. Ultimate freedom.
We lead with integrity and passion, we build an inclusive community, we protect our playgrounds and we play to win.
We are Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, RVCA, DC Shoes, Element, VonZipper, Honolua. We are BOARDRIDERS.
"Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans"
The Visual Merchandiser provides visual merchandising. With direction from the Senior Visual Merchandiser, this position is responsible for supporting the implementation of the visual merchandising standards to achieve the company's goals pertaining to brand image, product presentation, and product sell through.
- Execute seasonal visual merchandising strategies at all locations that are brand appropriate and on trend.
- Maintain strong relationships with store staff and management to determine their needs.
- Communicate with upper management and sales reps on a weekly basis regarding important account information, deliveries, merchandising executions, and competitor information.
- Assist sales rep to manage seasonal imagery, windows, and POP to drive sales and heighten brand awareness.
- Assist in grass roots marketing events relevant to the territory.
- Be able to communicate brand initiatives and product knowledge to store staff and consumers while in the market.
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong fashion and styling sense
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to accept critique/feedback
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to multiple store locations.
- Must be able to do physical work: lift over 20lbs, work on ladders, endure standing for long periods of time
- Independent and self-motivated