VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Glasgow, Silverburn)
At Mango we inspire and we unite through our passion for style and culture. We are present in 118 countries and our online presence extends to more than 80 countries. Our team is made up of people of 112 nationalities and 80% of them are women.
We are looking for
VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Glasgow, Silverburn)WHAT WOULD YOUR DAY TO DAY BE LIKE AT MANGO?
You will be responsible for displaying the product in a commercial and fashionable manner in accordance with Mango standards in order to maximise sales.
40 hours per week - over 5 days/full flexibility required.
- To be responsible for the store image at all times, ensuring that it is attractive and commercial.
- To apply the visual merchandising standards and guidelines
- To perform store changes in a quick and orderly manner
- To optimise the selling space through the correct use of tools for analysing and calculating profitability
- To be aware of sales figures and performance indicators to take product-based measures accordingly.
- To adapt and react to the sales results by finding solutions in order to make the store more commercial.
- To be aware of the customer profile, the product potential and the commercial strategies of competitors
- To ensure replenishment and additional orders for the store to have the right product.
- To communicate with the team about new products, merchandising changes and make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments.
- To continuously report to the management team and support them in specific managerial store duties.
You are results driven and sales oriented with a solid merchandising experience within a fashion environment. You are passionate about fashion, have great communication skills and the ability to work well both as part of a team and alone. You have the ability to prioritise and adapt. You are detail oriented, and work well under pressure, within strict deadlines and short notice.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- Discount on all our lines.
- Uniform per season.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Constant development opportunities with varied challenges that generate on-the-job learning.
- Close, inspiring, and ambitious work environment.
- You will be part of a leading company in the fashion industry, dynamic and in full innovation.