Visual Merchandiser - Gloucester
Do you want to work for a company where sustainability is at the forefront in everything we do? A place where you will find endless career opportunities and the chance to explore a variety of roles across all our brands and around the globe? Do you want to join a team where you can make anything happen if you are curious and eager?
"Individually, our values may seem obvious. But put them together and our unique company culture is born. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act. Our values are based on respect for the individual and a belief in people's ability to use their initiative, and we encourage everyone to be themselves and respect others for who they are. These values help create an open and down-to-earth corporate culture that promotes collaboration and an entrepreneurial spirit"
Our values - H&M Group (hmgroup.com)
As well as personal development and individual growth, you will also receive generous and much valued benefits such as:
Discounts with all brands in the H&M group
Paid sick leave (after qualifying period) and annual leave
Annual Health Screening
Health & Wellbeing discounts
Interest Free Travel Loan
Long service extended holiday
Job descriptionJob Description
- Contract: Temporary - Maternity Cover
- Hours: 39Hrs [Full-time]
- Availability: [Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: Eastgate Shopping Centre
As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style. Implement the visual identity, driveRoutines
and support theTeam
deliver aCustomer First Experience
- You stay up to date with current trends and styling techniques to anticipate our customers' needs.
- You share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
- You support the store to achieve a customer first experience.
- You secure visual identity through inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation maintaining our brand identity.
- You oversee department, layouts, fixtures and navigation are maintained.
- You launch sales campaigns and activities on time.
- You perform sales follow-ups and initiate actions to reach targets set.
- You support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- You teach and support visual training for the team to maintain garment presentation.
- You ensure that all material communication in the windows or sales floor complies with local legislation.
- You ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- You follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store targets.
- You show adaptability according to store needs and the Commercial plan.
- You perform daily customer rounds to identify commercial opportunities.
- You create clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
- 1-2 years Visual Merchandising and management experience
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- A passion for profitability and people
- ACustomer firstmindset