Visual Merchandiser (Maternity Cover)
Job descriptionHere at Levi Strauss & Co. we are passionate, energetic and focused on delivering world class brand experiences, motivating our consumers to engage with us with both their hearts and minds. We are looking for a creative, ambitious individual to part of our Brand Environment team as a Visual Merchandiser covering the Swedish market.
So what is a Visual Merchandiser?
- Our Visual Merchandisers are out there in the field acting as a visual ambassador for Levi's®. Visual Merchandisers are responsible for maximizing brand equity by improving the customer's store experience by giving our retail stores and wholesale accounts the tools and knowledge to create and maintain a truly exciting store environment!
- They play a part in driving campaigns to ensure visual consistency across all the stores in their area from anything like overseeing VM activities to implementing retail and wholesale shop fits, window installations and ensuring all VM guidelines are followed.
- Our MPM's also play a part in the set-up of our showrooms every season and act as our eyes and ears in the market.
- You need to have strong creativity skills and feel confident in installing window schemes and evidence of delivering top quality visual merchandising in line with Levi's® Brand strategy. This is an amazing and unique opportunity for you to deliver your commercial and creative product knowledge across all locations.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Previous Multi-Site Retail / Wholesale Visual Merchandising experience, ideally within the apparel industry Energetic, dynamic and passionate about the Levi's® brand
- Possess a strong affiliation for denim and fashion
- Enthusiastic, organized, self-disciplined and pro active
- Fluent in English as an additional language is required
- Flexible and prepared to travel - field-based Computer literate; Excel & PowerPoint
Employés actuels de LS & Co, cliquez ici pour postuler via votre compte Workday.