Visual Merchandiser (M/F)
In order to continue to carry out this sweet madness, we are looking for the talents of a Visual Merchandiser (M/F) for our Appartment in New York City.As Such, Your Missions Will Be The FollowingBe the Guarantor of the Retail brand image:
- Guarantee an optimal presentation of the products while respecting the Sézane DNA and commerciality
- Provide customers with an exciting and inspiring shopping experience
- Ensure the rotation of racks, mannequins and walls according to the flow of parts
- Organize your work according to needs, priorities and commercial planning
- Apply the guidelines for racks + mannequins drawn up by Headquarters
- Transmit qualitative photos of the achievements respecting the deadlines
- Ensure the feedback of information to the Manager according to the need for adaptation of the guidelines
- Disseminate and circulate VM information (focus, VM standards, trends, etc.)
- Maintain active communication with the various managers in order to best meet their expectations
- Ensure the proper management of furniture in the store
- Be responsible for POS & merchandising materials
- Ensure the management and follow-up of service providers (flowers, books, etc.)
- Being a project and work manager (showcases, product presentation updates, pop-ups, etc.)
You have a first successful experience as a Visual Merchandiser in the field of ready-to-wear.
Passionate about fashion, you have a good culture of trends, are proactive and have a strategic/commercial vision of products.
Positive and creative, you feel the desire to share and develop your skills in an agile and galvanizing environment.
Team Player, you like to participate in all activities contributing to the general objectives of the store.
You don't like being bored because you are overflowing with energy? Are you proactive, adaptable and know how to be motivating by being accessible?
Are you recognized in this description and want to join the Sézane adventure?
So don't wait any longer!