Visual Merchandiser - Northland
Make your mark within a leading global fashion company
H&M is a place where you can express your full self & feel like you truly belong
Fun collaborative and inclusive team environment
Job descriptionJob Description
Are you someone would enjoys showing off your creative flare? Someone who strives to exceed deadlines, to create an environment to help customer find their personal style...it's up to our Visual Merchandisers to show our customers what's possible.
We are looking for the next generation of Visual Merchandisers who know that there is more to this role than styling our fashion according to the H&M guidelines. It's about creating an environment that inspiring our customers to explore their personal style
We want people who refuse to settle and are fearless in a fast-paced environment. Someone who will join forces with the Store Manager and the Leadership Team to maximize sales. You will coach your team to grow and develop so they can reach their personal best. Most importantly, we want people that are motivated by wanting to help our stores make a great first impression every day. Because at the end of the day, we can only sell what inspires our customers and it is up to our Visual Merchandisers to show them what is possible at H&M.
- Passionate about delivering an inspirational customer experience
- Up to date with current fashion trends and styling techniques to anticipate our customers' needs
- Ability to drive sales results and initiate actions to meet KPI
- Share, inspire and educate your team on seasonal trends and information
- Strategic mindset driven by strong planning and prioritizing skills
- Engaging communicator with strong presentation skills
- Previous visual experience with proven sales success & team development (Ideally 1 year)