Visual Merchandiser - Part-Time
EVEREVE inspires women to move forward in their fashion and in their lives by offering modern, curated pieces—along with expert styling—to ensure women feel confidently put together. Our 100+ stores, booming e-commerce business and a fast-growing subscription box service, Trendsend, reach over one million customers every year.
Living our core values and treating everyone with HEART (humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships, tenacity) creates a shared purpose and collaborative community—and it's also a key part of our success. Join our team to help shape the future of an ever-growing, ever-evolving brand!
We love fashion, but we love people more. As a Part-Time Merchandiser with us, you will brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised, visually engaging and brand appropriate store environment
Part-Time MerchandisersAct as an Ambassador of EVEREVE’s mission and core values:
- Humility: The ability to recognize your value, strengths and weaknesses as well as the value of others.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and value the perspective and feelings of others.
- Authenticity: Embracing who you are, listening to yourself and making decisions based on personal conviction.
- Relationships: Developing genuine connections, lifting others up and following through on team commitments.
- Tenacity: The courage to try something new, persist through difficulty and seek solutions.
- Execute all weekly and monthly merchandising directives in partnership with store leadership and Regional Merchandise Manager/Director.
- Implement visual strategies to result in driving top line sales, create brand consistency and improve the overall customer experience.
- Assess sell through and replenish the styling floor focusing on outfitting and floorset integrity.
- Drive brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised, visually engaging, brand appropriate store environment
- Responsible for all visual installations
- Monthly Floorset (Based on hours: map out floor plan and lead store team)
- Window setups and mannequin updates
- Promotional setups
- In-store marketing updates
- Train store team on merchandising standards/operation recovery
- Restock product daily
- Assist Inventory Specialist with weekly markdowns and lead re-merchandising of sales floor and sale section as needed
- Maintain Visual Merchandising Sign Library and Storage of merchandising equipment (Hardware, mannequins, fixtures)
- Identify store/facilities needs and communicate with management and Regional Merchandising
- Clear and motivating communication style with strong presentation skills
- Collaborative and able to use creative problem-solving skills to arrive at a solution that is in the best interest of the brand and the customer experience
- Detail oriented while still maintaining excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently in stores/self-motivated
- Possess a level of creativity balanced with logic, organizational, and operational skills
- Visual merchandising retail experience specifically in women’s clothing
- Must be able to climb a ladder as needed
- Must be able to lift 20-30 pounds