Visual Merchandiser- Please Apply by 11/14
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We’re proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
The Visual Merchandiser is a key position in our Retail stores at The RealReal. As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for the overall aesthetic and functionality of the store's visual and merchandising standards. You're client-obsessed, adaptable, and passionate about luxury brands, fashion, and sustainability. Above all, you embody the TRR culture through collaboration, driving results, and building for the future.
Bonus | Benefits | Perks
- Monthly bonus up to $500 pending goal achievement
- 18 days of Vacation paid (increases after 1st year)
- Sick time, holiday pay & volunteer time paid
- Paid training program with robust career growth
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Commuter Benefits
- Work closely with the Shop Manager to make sure all displays and merchandising are having a positive effect on sales and customer experience in order to maximize profitability
- Create weekly store photo package and touch base with the Visual Director
- Assist with online order fulfillment and inventory management on a regular basis
- Assist with organizing, installing and dismantling all in-store events and workshops as needed
- 2+ years Retail Visual Merchandising experience
- Strong eye for design at a luxury level
- Ability to excel in a high paced retail environment
- A well-versed knowledge of Women's and Men's high fashion
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Leadership capabilities & desire to grow leadership career
- Ability to use technological tools with ease
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to commit to 40 hours per week
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
GHR7148 #LI-JP31 #LI-Onsite