Visual Merchandiser, Retail Programming & Events | 12-month Parental Leave cover
Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. From our products to our people, we have a long and proud tradition of ensuring we have the highest standards of quality. These standards have made Tiffany & Co. one of the world's most recognisable luxury brands with close to 300 stores worldwide.
About the role
We now have a rare and exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced professional to join our team as a Visual Merchandising Specialist on a 12-month parental leave cover.
The VM Specialist, Retail Programming & Events is responsible for building a VM Programming Calendar, ensuring it aligns with market's local strategy, market's specifications and needs. You are expected to orchestra the retail activation strategy on all animations required, i.e. store events, art exhibitions partnerships, store openings and cosmetic upgrade, pop-in and pop up- while enhancing the Tiffany & Co. brand story through a cohesive blend of creativity and commerciality. You will partner closely with the retail teams and regional stakeholders to ensure global's brand vision are executed.
Responsibilities include, but are no limited to:
- input your vision to the retail programming calendar to support the retail ambitions under the guidance of various stakeholders
- partnering closely with Market stakeholders to leverage Regional Client Relation and HJ event direction to support Market initiatives
- develop and execute CVM components to support all clients, branding and retail events, including offsite events and product launches
- communicate and partner with Regional CVM and event stakeholders on renderings, budget, production, vendor management and implementation
- sustain and build relationships with floral, graphic and production installation vendors to ensure results are on brand and competitively negotiated
- travel to markets and attend events as needed to support event implementation
- ensure the merchandise selected for each creative campaign fixture is the best and boldest while being properly installed, styled, and lit to create an impactful presentation
- work with our partner to curate arts installation in selected boutiques
The ideal candidate will:
- have 4-7 years' experience in merchandising, visual display, styling, or related areas, prefeably luxury retail
- be knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, props, furniture, flowers
- have vendor and project management experience
- have exceptional organisational and communication skills
- be ambitious, flexible, outgoing and enthusiastic
- be able to work with a variety of people, present ideas and information to groups
- be flexible in working evenings and weekends, on occasion
- have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Generous salary & bonus, incentives employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.