Visual Merchandiser Senior Lead
For applicants to be eligible for hire, they must pass a background check. In order for that process to begin, the applicant must put in a application on our brand website: https://www.gapinc.com/en-us/jobs/35/33/brand-associate-rehoboth-outlet-ii
about old navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
about the role
The Senior Lead role is intended to be a development program for current high potential Leads and Brand Associates by developing them into future leaders of the brand. It is important that each Senior Lead receives the support, development and coaching needed to reach their full potential. Every leader in the store plays a critical role in bringing this program to life and creating the best possible experience for Senior Leads. You will also support your team to drive results, deliver best-in-class service and educate customers on our loyalty programs. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.
Health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make. We’re taking care by requiring employees to wear masks in our stores and asking our customers to do the same. In addition, our stores have health guards at checkout, increased cleaning and sanitation efforts and physical distancing guides. We’ve also implemented associate health screenings and require all employees to do a health check at the start of each shift.
what you'll do
- Be actively invested in self development and aspire to move into a grade 3 manager role
- Take pride in the brand, product, store and team to deliver a compelling shopping experience for our customer.
- Be a role model and team oriented to inspire others to achieve success and have FUN!
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Handle all customer interactions and potential issues courteously and professionally.
- You’re able to work shifts that meet the needs of the business and your role; flexible and/or consistent scheduling may be available.
- You act in line with our values and guiding principles.
- You are open to feedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- You’re able to learn and utilize technology.
- Be self motivated and problem solve independently
- Strongly understand and have ability to execute stand operating procedures
- You’re able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with or without a reasonable accommodation.
benefits at old navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- see more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person