Visual Merchandiser - South Coast Plaza
The ideal Visual Merchandiser is a creative individual who has a passion for presenting the latest fashion trends by crafting eye-catching aesthetics.
Job descriptionA day in the life...
- Build and maintain knowledge of visual merchandising strategies and current trends
- Partner with department managers to uphold, teach, and maintain all visual standards
- Support merchandising, signing, and implementation of direction at the highest level with the ability to customize as appropriate to your store
- Install and remove trim/window presentations for store promotional events
- Support successful execution of the in store lighting program
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
ProfileYou own this if you have...
- Experience in merchandising and styling with knowledge of current fashion trends and styles
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic construction skills in building and assembly of visual props preferred
- The ability to use ladders, drills, box knives, and other miscellaneous tools
- Computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs