Visual Merchandiser, Southeast
The Visual Merchandiser, Southeast, PRADA is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the Corporate visual display standards in all directly owned Prada Boutiques, Concessions, and independent clients in the Southeast Region.
- Manages the execution of window design and internal store merchandising as per headquarters’ guidelines via the North America Guideline team
- Provides input and feedback to the North America Guideline team regarding market trends in the Southeast Region
- Conceptualize new and innovative ideas for each store typology – Prada Boutiques and independent/department store corners while always maintaining the Group ideology and Prada vision
- Manage and direct the execution of window design/internal store merchandising as per headquarters’ guidelines
- Schedule Southeast region’s regular store visits
- Work closely with store management to train store staff on visual standards, visual display maintenance, guidelines, and product replenishment within the Southeast region store locations
- Responsible for coordination of floor moves
- Monitor displays to ensure they are correct, in stores in the assigned region in collaboration with Retail Merchandising with frequent and punctual checks of photographs sent by the stores.
- Supply adequate information to Store Managers and/or Store Visual personnel to ensure the maintenance of the display and any necessary daily updates.
- Collaborate with the Retail Engineering Department, providing feedback on the interior condition of stores, windows and display cases and objects.
- Other related Visual management projects as requested by the Company
- Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in an in-store or area visual merchandising role
- Luxury retail visual merchandising experience is highly desirable
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Ability to professionally interact with management and coworkers
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, and prioritizing capabilities
- Travel required
The annual salary range for this position may vary from $90,000 - $95,000, and if applicable, may be eligible for bonuses and other incentive opportunities. The rate of pay offered may vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.