Visual Merchandiser Specialist
Our client, fitness apparel brand, is hiring a Visual Merchandiser Specialist to join the team at their NYC location. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
Job Duties Include:
- Develop appealing visual displays to demonstrate product collections
- Evaluate trends and implement innovative strategies
- Ensure windows and displays are always merchandised cohesively, intently, and according to brand standards
- Identify opportunities for signage improvements
- Maintain display areas and mannequin outfits
- Review sales performance to ensure the most commercial displays are maintained and in stock
- Share information on new products, floor updates, and incoming products with team
- Train team and provide feedback to ensure team is clear about the visual standards
- Support the planning and execution of all promotional activities
- Maintain store signage, equipment, and fixtures
- Partner with the operations team regarding product lines and promotional preparation
- Engage with customers and assist as needed
- Maintain knowledge of external brand activity, including window displays and promotional activity
Job Qualifications Include:
- 5+ years of experience in a visual merchandising role
- Flair for styling, colours and outfit building
- A passion for community, wellness, or fitness
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working with digital technology
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including on weekends, bank holidays and overnights
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you believe you are a great candidate for this position, and the salary listed does not meet your expectations, we would still love to speak to you! PCG, in good faith, believes that this posted range of compensation is the accurate range for this role at this location at the time of this posting. PCG and our clients may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range depending on candidate qualifications. This range may be modified in the future.
Pyramid Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Please refer to our website: www.pyramidcg.com for access to our Right to Work and E-Verify Participation Posters.