Visual Merchandiser Specialist, Adidas Brand Center, White City, London
Elevate the Visual Merchandising standards and In Store Communications (ISC) execution standards within each store to ensure consistency and compliance with Global standards. Flawlessly execute corporate visual and merchandising directives & review and understand all corporate directives, global standards and visual merchandising space plans. Assist Senior Visual Merchandising Manager & Visual Merchandising Manager with special projects, floor moves, special events, corporate requests and train associates on presentation standards.
- Drives sales and manages execution of merchandise placement.
- Implement all Visual Merchandising to comply with Global standards.
- Ensures all windows and ISC are presented to a high standard including mannequin dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication.
- Implement all major floor moves during monthly load ins.
- Execute daily actionable items pertaining to Visual.
- Correct use and positioning of ISC tools.
- Update mannequins on a weekly basis.
- Weekly submission of VM compliance tool (including taking and uploading photos)
- Update the Space Management Tool weekly for floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement. Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft action plan.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising Manager to train all associates on presentation standards.
- Assist Visual Merchandising Manager with event set-up during major promotional events.
Participate in planning, set-up, and take-down of all special events.
- Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the store.
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
- Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase individual and store performance.
- Makes themselves available to support other team members when needed.
- Proven Passion for visual merchandising.
- Interest in sports and fashion desirable, with a good eye for style, coordination and attention to detail.
- Ability to think conceptually, in strategic terms and diagnose and translate sales/category reporting to an in store merchandising strategy.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English.
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least one year experience working in a sports/fashion retail environment in a Visual Merchandising capacity.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, overnight and weekend shifts.