Visual Merchandiser - Stockholm
UNIQLO is a modern Japanese company dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere.
Each and every one of our stores – from Tokyo to Stockholm – is a unique shopping destination offering our philosophy of LifeWear for men, women, and kids. We are looking for Visual Merchandising Associate to have an important role in ensuring outstanding customer experience through the visuals of the store.
Reporting to the Visual Merchandising Manager, the Visual Merchandising Associate provides solutions to store-specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and corporate visual guidelines to maintain brand integrity.
If you welcome the challenge of being part of this exciting adventure, have a drive for success, and embrace a business owner mindset – then you belong at UNIQLO!
What will you do?
- Provide a consistent customer experience by maintaining brand standards for visual presentation, cleanliness, and organization throughout the store.
- Partner with management to prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising initiatives.
- Partner with the store management team to monitor merchandise sales through and replenishment utilizing sales reports.
- Create visually appealing and brand-appropriate displays to drive sell-through and react to the needs of the business in the store.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the latest looks through dressing techniques
- Implement the window changes in the store and update the interior dressings on a regular basis
- Provide product and brand knowledge to employees and customers.
- Previous experience within Visual Merchandising, Styling, and/or similar.
- Knowledge and interest in our UNIQLO products
- Fantastic knowledge of the latest trends and looks
- Interest in driving sales through effective merchandising.
- Excellent visual skills and eye for detail with the ability to develop creative ideas & solutions
- Motivated, committed, and driven
- A true team player with a positive mindset
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines Works proactively and independently
- You have the right to work in Sweden. We do not sponsor a work visa
- We are looking for someone that has the flexibility to work full-time, which includes working evenings and weekends.
- The possibility to join a company where you will have your career in your own hands
- Be part of an international environment where you will learn and share news skills with a diverse team every day.
- Employment conditions that follow the collective agreement within retail (Handelsanställdas förbund)
- Fulltime, permanent contract
Please expect an update from us on your application within 2-3 weeks (due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologize for not being able to give personalized feedback to all candidates).