Visual Merchandiser (Trade Team)
Job descriptionAt a Glance:
This role is located in Portland, OR for a hybrid work environment.
Support the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand with their own retail store and wholesale doors. In this position, you will be among the first hires of the HQ Visual Merchandising Team.Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser with expertise in Product Visual Merchandising and Styling, to build and maintain our global VM Standard.You will be responsible for helping to enhance our brand aesthetic and create a memorable customer shopping experience by executing and maintaining interior and window displays.
We are a Trade Marketing team consisting of trade designers, producers, digital experts, rollout specialists and visual merchandisers covering topics related to our own retail and trade marketing at On. Our goal is to deliver a premium and innovative experience to our customers across the globe.
- Collaborate with Campaign Lead, Trade Campaign Designer and Retail team, on campaign launches.
- Collaborate with HQ Merchandisers on Seasonal Product buying and Product launch schedules.
- Partner with Creative Visual Merchandisers and manage seasonal Visual Merchandisers training. Coach regional Visual Merchandisers/Store Associates to ensure that Creative meets Business needs.
- Build a strong and efficient partnership with HQ Trade Design Team and contribute to building a 360 consumer experience
- Work closely with VM lead, on developing of Visual Merchandising Tools, e.g. Mannequins, Hangers and Accessories Display tools...etc.
- Visit relevant markets to provide support in Visual Merchandising implementation.
- Regularly research design inspiration in global culture, architecture, fashion, art, furniture and materials.Build and maintain an archive of visual and material inspirations.
- University Graduate or above, preferably in VM, Marketing or other relevant subjects.
- Minimum 4 years proven work experience as Visual Merchandiser or Product Planner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English), with direct reports and peers.
- Must be proficient with all MAC / PC platforms, InDesign and PowerPoint. Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Excel.
- Practical skills for supporting window / in-store and event installations.
- Passion and interest in sustainability and circular business model initiatives
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, passion and interest in art, design and fashion.
- Retail and wholesale shop planning project experience will be a plus
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the 'fastest growing sports company' of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you're hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.