Visual Merchandiser (Walmart-Apparel)
Winston is looking for passionate and energetic Visual Merchandisers with in-store merchandising experience merchandising apparel, accessories, updating and styling mannequins, and setting creative displays. Visual Merchandisers (MC) create and execute merchandising strategies and solutions in specific departments which may include women’s, men’s, home, pet, and baby within a designated Walmart location.
As a Visual Merchandiser (MC), you will be responsible for high level execution according to a planogram, sizing, stocking & filling in merchandise, and setting and maintaining visual merchandising standards while building relationships with Walmart Store Management.
Does this sound like you?
- Passion for retail merchandising in a fun & energetic environment
- Enthusiasm for setting creative and engaging visual displays
- Ability to use a planogram or visual directive on the retail floor
- Skills to stock & set products on walls and fixtures
If so, come join our visual merchandising team. Become a part of making retail more exciting and elevating the shopping experience!The Fundamentals
- Work Ethic: As a Visual Merchandiser, you must have a strong commitment and dedication to the project and elevating presentations at retail and telling their story through visual merchandising
- Communication: Visual Merchandisers must be able to communicate clearly with store personnel and provide clear communication in written reports
- Technology: A smartphone is required for reporting purposes; tablets are not recommended. For iOS users, we recommend an iPhone 6 or greater and iOS of 12.0 or greater. For Android users, we recommend devices that are no more than 5 years old and updated to Android OS 9.0 or greater.
- Experience working with mannequins – assembling, updating, and styling
- Proven experience developing and executing elevated visual merchandising concepts
- Friendly, energetic, personable demeanor, and passion for retail merchandising
- Strong work ethic, reliable and committed
- Flexible, adaptable, dependable and trustworthy
- Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds and stand on feet entire shift
- Available up to 40 hours per week/weekdays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Long-term/Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance (supplemental insurance)
- Employee Assistance Program
- FinFit Financial Wellness Tools
- Working Advantage discount programs
Pay Rate: $19-24/hour
Note that this range is representative of earning potential and actual pay will be based on skills, experience, and/or geographic location.
At Winston, we are ALL IN!
At Winston, our strength comes from an abundance of some of the most diverse talent in the market and our distinctive skill sets. We revel in our uniqueness. We welcome change that makes us stronger. Our goal is to make everyone within the Winston community know that they are valued, respected, and heard every day. This also applies to our talented applicants, and we are proud of the fact that we are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Winston Retail is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Requisition ID: 2023-6227
External Company URL: www.winstonretail.com