Visual Merchandiser/Sales Associate
Early mornings 6a, 7a during the week or weekends & Floorset help durring new sets Sunday nights.
About the Role
We’re searching for Visual Sales Associate to join our team – no experience needed – friendly and eager to learn is what we are looking for! As a Visual Sales Associate , you’re an important part of our team and take pride in the brand to deliver a great shopping experience for our customers. You will support your team to drive results, deliver best-in-class service and educate customers on our loyalty programs. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.
Health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make. We’re taking care by requiring employees who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks and recommending our customers do the same. Employees who are fully vaccinated may choose to wear masks, depending on their comfort level. In addition, our stores have health guards at checkout, increased cleaning and sanitation efforts and physical distancing guides. We’ve also implemented associate health screenings and require all employees to do a health check at the start of each shift.
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Handle all customer interactions including potential issues and returns courteously and professionally.
Who you are
- You’re able to work shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistent scheduling may be available.
- You act in line with our values and guiding principles.
- You are open to feedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- You’re able to learn and utilize technology.
- You’re able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Hourly pay
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN 37215: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person