Visual Merchandiser/Sales Associate
SEIKO WATCH OF AMERICA
2/3 days a week
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic individual to become a member of our growing Visual Merchandising/Sales team.
You would be serving our Seiko Watch Department in Macy’s concentrating in the Macy’s, Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara, CA and occasionally supporting the neighboring Macy’s at the Sanford, Oakridge and East Ridge Malls as needed.
The primary responsibility of a Visual Merchandiser/Sales Specialist is to provide a fulfilling shopping experience to each and every customer. You will be providing sales support, in-store training, as well as merchandising & display assistance.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs and company visual campaign books when executing store set-ups.
- Ability to create attractive product displays that are withheld to corporate standards.
- Explain product features in relation to customers’ needs by providing in-depth product knowledge.
- Utilize effective selling techniques.
- Instore training to sales associates on product knowledge & watch sizing on a monthly basis
- Report via email & voice mail to Corporate Headquarters.
- Must be creative in adapting standards to available stock levels.
- Ability to follow & execute instructions confident decision making & negotiating skills with store personnel
- Two years of merchandising and/or two years of department store sales experience desired.
- Background in selling/merchandising watches is preferred but not required.
- Mid-shift hours (7 hours per day) but must be flexible to work a retail schedule that will include weekends and holidays.
- Good written & verbal communications skills.
- Access to Wi-Fi network and the internet.
- Reliable transportation, Valid Driver’s License.
- If mode of transportation is a personal vehicle, proof of current/active insurance is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please contact Seiko directly at Human Resources 201-529-7934
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Work Location: One location