Our Visual Merchandising Specialists are:
• A motivating collaborator who is open-minded and ready for anything, drives results while working together as a team, and creates a friendly environment that is supportive, respectful and fair.
• A situational leader who remains positive and professional while working towards the best interest of our team members and clients.
• Innovative, dedicated, committed; gets it, wants it, and has the capacity to do it.
• An ambassador of French Cuff Boutique who is passionate about fashion, lives for style, and is knowledgeable of current and classic trends.
• Committed and focused on building lasting relationships with our clients and team members; creates a fun positive atmosphere to enhance the client and team experience.
We expect Visual Merchandising Specialists to:
• Execute FCB’s Visual Merchandising Standards per daily, weekly and monthly initiatives.
• Encourage and motivate team members to actively display all Core Values, uphold the FCB Vision and operating standards and recognize contributions.
• Develop and build client rapport with new and existing customers to promote a positive environment that keeps our customer engaged.
• Partner as part of the retail team to maximize merchandizing opportunities on sales floor to drive KPI results.
• Partner directly with Buying Team and Marketing Team to communicate business results, focus areas, and feedback from all parties to collaborate on merchandising strategies and initiatives to be implemented per store to make a direct impact on business needs, and in turn, communicate these objectives to each store team.
• Coach and develop store team members on styling, product knowledge and FCB’s Visual Merchandising Daily Standards and ensure team is maintaining them each shift.
• Present feedback that is professional, solution-oriented and business-focused.
* Additional accountabilities may arise and would be communicated and compensated appropriately.
Our Visual Merchandising Specialists:
• Have a minimum of two years of apparel-based Visual Merchandising & Styling experience.
• Have a minimum of two years of Team Leadership experience.
• Process information and operate store systems accurately.
• Are available based on the needs of the business, including: different locations, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must bend, reach, and stretch for product as well as lift, carry, and move at least 40 pounds/18 kilos.
• Must regularly move around all store areas and be available to customers.
- Must be proficient with technology and apps, and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
This position is both a stylist and merchandising position with opportunity for growth in both avenues. Join our amazing team of women!