Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Fabletics is looking for aVisual Merchandising Coordinator
to join the team.How Do You Fit In?
The Visual Merchandising Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Retail Visual Merchandising team to help create a unique, impactful shopping experience for the Fabletics retail stores. This role assists with the process and implementation of all supporting HQ visual merchandising & marketing strategies and should understand the importance of a strong branded environment to support business objectives. This person is also an ambassador and communicator of global brand messaging, strategies, concepts, and initiatives.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Visual Merchandising Coordinator works closely with the corporate visual merchandising team as well as the corporate retail and marketing teams to ensure everyone is aligned to the larger strategic goals of the organization.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners (merchandising, store development, operations and marketing teams) as needed for all relevant tasks to support the Fabletics retail division.
- Support Retail Visual Merchandising and Marketing team in organization of team meetings, store tasks, and project lists.
- Follow project timelines as required within the visual & marketing calendar.
- Maintains and updates field resources, task platforms, and monthly playbooks.
- Provide streamlined and detailed communication across all internal platforms from HQ teams to retail field.
- Owns all retail sample coordination including sign-off, processing, and maintaining cleanliness of sample closet.
- Assist in the execution and communication of floor-set and window direction for stores in mock store on a monthly basis.
- Assist in maintaining all visual props, fixtures, and fixture components in mock store.
- Assist in any additional Visual Merchandising and Marketing projects as needed.
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize to deadlines with agility and nimbleness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with an entrepreneurial disposition.
- High level leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively and graciously with all levels within the organization (HQ office and field leadership).
- Strong influencing, problem analysis, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Suites, Mac iOS
- Flexibility to work on off peak hours including weekends and overnights.
- Able to safely lift/move 50 lbs.
- Comfortable with heights and climbing ladders.
- Able to stand and stretch for extended periods of time.
- 3 years’ experience in a comparable retail environment with a focus on visual merchandising or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow—across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment.In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variants is, we are currently requiring all non-remote employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible.