Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Givenchy is seeking a Visual Merchandising Coordinator (TEMP) to support our Southern California boutiques!
This position is responsible for implementing and maintaining visual standards across for retail boutiques, wholesale shop-n-shops and wholesale corners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Interacts daily with retail management, store, and wholesale shop-n-shop contacts.
· Receives and implements visual directives from HQ. Effectively communicates with staff in stores to ensure proper visual standards are maintained.
· Coordinates and supervises vendors and installations (e.g. window installers, graphics, etc.)
· Assists in visual display training to Store Managers.
· Assists Store Managers and Wholesale Manager with visual aspects of new store openings and special events.
· Reports to corporate domestically and to HQ with memos/photos of store windows and interior visual direction for events; reports visual activity as well as areas for improvement, recommendations, etc.
· Maintains and monitors region’s records (photos, installations, etc.) on an on-going basis.
· Travel regularly to visit all stores to ensure that visual direction is being followed.
· Distributes collateral material to all stores and shop-n-shops.
· Works with team to re-work existing fixtures.
· Liaises with corporate office regarding merchandise received on the floor based on regional shipping.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
· Ideal 3-5 years visual merchandising experience luxury retail environment
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
· Experience with RTW and accessories
· Experience with window installations
· Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Deadline oriented
· Team player
· Store Planning background helpful