Visual Merchandising Coordinator - Creativity
The core of SKECHERS' success has always been our dedicated employees. Our goal is to create a work environment that is professional, fun and enjoyable!
We strongly believe in offering a mixture of benefit options to meet diverse employee needs and lifestyles. We make every effort to ensure that our programs are competitive in the industry.
Company OverviewSKECHERS, an award-wining global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry, designs, develops and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children.
Job DescriptionJOB PURPOSE-The Creative Design Coordinator will assist with the development and implementation of visual merchandising projects and initiatives for all product categories and will help create a a highly relevant and compelling Skechers brand image in stores. They will also brainstorm and present fresh visual and marketing ideas and execute projects to support big product initiatives and objectives of the Retail Division.
Essential Job Results-
- Assist in the implementation, communication, and execution of all apparel, footwear, and accessories visual direction for multiple store types (CONCEPT, OUTLET, BBS).
- Collaborate with the Product team to plan out the product and new initiatives calendar. Create new visual and POP concepts.
- Assist with select high-profile concept store window installations.
- Organize and establish project timelines within the visual calendar.
- Coordinate projects from conception to execution (Conceptual, SILA, directives, store execution).
- Maintain the Master Store Trait Files for all props, fixtures, and fixtures components.
- Collaborate with the Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Graphics and POP teams to ensure all POP elements for new initiatives are created, stocked, and maintained in the DC to support existing and new retail stores.
- Assist with any additional Visual projects as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Visual Merchandising Coordinator or Associate or similar role
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Suite (In Design, illustrator, and proficiency in Photoshop).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and develop strong working relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Urgent and a self-starter with a high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong project management experience
- Must have a solid understanding of graphic design
- Degree in Fashion Merchandising or Marketing, or equivalent experience in a Visual Merchandising Coordinator or Associate or related position
- Footwear or apparel industry experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for thejobposition, to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS-While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.